Factors influencing the legibility of advertisement
Height of the text
Type of the text
Gap between letter
Colour of advertisement
Direction of reading (horizontal/vertical)
Instruction for washing the adhesive films
Cleaning of advertising and retro-reflective film Soft and damp cloth or brush is recommended to use as the cleaning appliance which is also suitable for the evenly painted surfaces. The cleaning appliance should not break the surface. The cleaning appliance should neither be too acidic nor alkaline. Recommended pH 6-8. The cleaning appliance should not include strong soaking agents and alcohol.
Cleaning Manual wash. Clean the surface with clean water. Wash the surface with soft brush or sponge. Use the cleaning agent or any other suitable substance. Wash the film always with the up-down direction. Avoid strong friction. Pursuant to applying the cleaning agent rinse the surface with plenty of water. The rinsing should be directed from up to down. Let the surface dry after rinsing. Tar, oil, chalk, lipstick, diesel fuel and asphalt – if the above substances do not remove based on the above described method, the surface is cleaned either with petroleum, mineral pinewood oil or VM&P oil. Do not use other soaking agents. Avoid the use of strong substances. After the soaking substance dries the surface is washed with cleaning agent and water and finally rinsed with clean water.
Washing with brush The advertising films and also the retro-reflective films can be washed with regular brush. Fat can be also removed from the films, but the fat removal substance should not include especially strong soaking agents. Pursuant to the removal of fat the surface should be carefully rinsed to remove all fat.
Washing with pressure washer The following points should be followed while washing with pressure washer: • The pressure of water on the surfaces covered with film should not be more than 80 kg/m2. • Water temperature should be 65-80 ˚C. • The top of water spray should be located minimum at 40 cm from the cleanable surface. Do not direct the spout under the edge of adhesive film – direct this from the side to the film (across the film surface). • In the cases where the water pressure or temperature is too high, if the water is sprayed from too close or if the water is sprayed under the edge of the film, the removal risk of film is very high. To avoid the above listed problems, it is better to remove the fat so that the dirt removes and thereafter the surface will be washed with lower pressure and colder water.
NB! DO NOT WASH THE CAR TWO WEEKS AFTER FILMING
Advantages of LED-light source
1. LED-light source develops constantly It is estimated that related to the fast development of LED-technology and increasingly cheap prices the energy-saving and resistant LED-lights replace the major part of the currently used lights in the near future.
2. Use of room LEDs are up to 8 times lower than the neon tube or luminophor tube including the fastening clamp which has an impact on the depth of the advertisement. The size of the transformer of LED-light sources is in times smaller of the transformer of neon tube which enables to place these into the illuminated sign.
3. Installation and transport LED-products are much more resistant to contusions and other external impacts, as the light diode has been fully placed into epoxyresin capsule. No glass is used in producing diode which in case of other light sources is very break-up risky.
4. Brightness and clarity LED’s light is clearer, easier to read from the distance, especially in winter when the temperature has an impact on the light intensity of neon tube or luminophor light. LED has no light flicker and LED-light diode turns almost the whole consumable energy into light and therefore it is very intensive and bright. In case of other light sources also much heat emerges besides light.
5. Environment-friendliness LEDs are environment-friendly, including no poisonous gases differently from neon tubes or luminophor lamps emerging this bit by bit. LED-products use little electricity compared to the regular lights in use and save up to 80% of the consumable energy. By increasing electricity prices this is a considerable saving.
6. Low maintenance costs LED-products use little electricity compared to the regular lights in use and save up to 80% of the consumable energy. By increasing electricity prices this is a considerable saving. The consumption is 6-10 times lower compared to other light sources.
7. Durability LEDs last today already for 10 0000 hours, neon tubes in average of 30 000 hours and the average of 15 000 hours of estimated burning time is given for luminophor lamps.